My builds so far

Discussion in 'Share a Build' started by mybrotherisanoob, Nov 20, 2017.

1. mybrotherisanoob

mybrotherisanoob New Member

Hi!

so after seeing this posted on the Forums.

A big question people will have now is "will we keep our things?" and this is where we are butting heads.
    The original idea (and the idea that I had) was to have EVERYTHING be completely deleted. Homes, money, mcmmo, jobs, builds, everything - have everyone start from scratch. This isn't a foreign concept in the world of Minecraft servers and in the almost 2 years we've been a server this has not happened however we feel it may be a good times to start. It will give us a chance to clear out any unused player data from players who don't play or haven't logged on in awhile or just simply the ones who have joined and then left right away.

I decided to come and show my builds and also talk a little bit as well.

[​IMG]
    So, this is my newest build. It should hopefully turn out as a snowman when it is finally finished getting ready for the Christmas season.

[​IMG]

My first major build on this server and is still a WIP is this giant mob grinder, i spent many hours and i couldn't of done it by myself so thanks to my Girlfriend and DefiningLight for helping out.
    [​IMG]

I have some other builds that aren't so "impressive" but that's for another day, regarding the overhaul I really don't want to see everything just go especially when they are really new builds. there are some other impressive builds on this server that I believe shouldn't be reset just yet, Possibly there could be a way to save our builds and then reset everything? still keeping the builds on the server or pasting them back in after the reset. it may not be fair though. for now i leave you with this. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

I can confirm and make it known publicly here that builds will stay upon request. More of that will come later but there shouldn't be anyone worrying about their builds.

There will be SOME limitations on what can be transferred over but again, more of that will come later.

Great builds. Thank you for sharing them with us!

3. RedBear47

RedBear47 King of Rising Pheonix
    Staff Member Hufflepuff Donator Engineer Admin

It is indeed a hostage situation and you should call in the SWAT team or at the very least, the little green army men ;)