DENIED Mybrotherisanoob Staff Application [Caught for duping]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mybrotherisanoob, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mybrotherisanoob

mybrotherisanoob New Member

What is your ingame username, and nickname? my in game username is mybrotherisanoob but i usually go by Noob

What position are you applying for? I am applying for the GroundsKeeper rank

What timezone do you live and/or work in? I live in (UTC+09:30).

Can you use Slack? Not currently but i learn things quite fast

How long have you been on UltraCraft? 2-3 weeks currently

How often are you online on UltraCraft? 5-6 hours weekdays and depending on where i am weekends 1-8 hours

Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? I have not been jailed, muted or banned on UltraCraft

What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? I really want to help the server out and since i'm in a different timezone i can help newer players coming from different countries whilst no other staff members are online.

What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? I can contribute a unique view as i am still younger then most staff on the server so i understand younger players who are joining the server for the first time.

Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? I get along well with everyone i have met so far on UltraCraft

What is your current rank? Wizard saint.

What is your life like outside of the server? I usually spend time playing soccer or spend time with my girlfriend who also plays on this server.

Do you work or attend school? What times? i attend school finishing at 3:00PM

What is your real age? 14

What would you consider to be your “mental age”? 17.

What is your average WPM? 88WPM.

Have you had experience staffing servers in the past? On small servers that didn't end up going anywhere.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since 2011.

What are some examples of you helping in the community? I will usually help new players out show them some of the unique commands, or give them something to start with so they don't end up leaving because they found the server boring or to hard.

Attached Files:

• wpm.png
      wpm.png
      File size:
      15.2 KB
      Views:
  2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Will definitely speak to the other staff members and come to an agreement on what we feel is the right decision. :) Thank you for applying!

3. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Denying this based on what we came across tonight. It seems you've been duping items and get items that there is no way of getting such as barrier blocks or bedrock as well as diamond blocks and other valuable items.

You may reapply in 30 days pending good behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.