Notice Suggestions / Discouragment

Discussion in 'In-Game Suggestions' started by gamergirlxo, Oct 7, 2017.

?

What do you feel Ultracraft could improve on?

1. More classes / less classes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Complete overhaul of what UC is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More gamemode options

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Advertising

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  5. Events

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  6. Other (include in comment your specific suggestion)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Hi Ultracrafters!

Due to our low numbers and low player count, we're really in need of suggestions on what we can do to help get more players. So leave in the comments or in this suggestion section in general what you feel we need to work on and would help get us get more players and more traction on the server.

If you have no suggestions specifically then attached will be a poll, please fill out the poll accordingly. It would help us out greatly.

I think a few of us on the server, staff wise, myself included (for almost 2 years) have been quite discouraged with the low numbers, lack of interest, lack of people showing up to classes, etc.

Some feedback would really be great.

Thanks.

2. adude1134

adude1134 New Member
    Hufflepuff Donator

There are millions of HP fans out there. That's what the server is basically about. If we ask one of the more popular HP sites like pottermore.com or another if they would give a shout out the server on fb, twitter, Instagram? I'm sure they would want dough but if it's not a bad price then the investment would be a good one.

3. gamergirlxo

Well they're a huge company. Dough, yes, but not sure it's Dough we would have lol I'm sure though through social media you could use a #Pottermore or something to maybe get the server out there more and we do have social media accounts on instagram, twitter and such but the problem is I shouldn't have to be the one to do it, I guess. I mean I don't mind doing it, ya know but there's things around the server that could be done by other players or staff members and plus me knowing it'll actually get done. One thing to ask, another thing for it to be done ya know?

4. adude1134

adude1134 New Member
    Hufflepuff Donator

I completely agree! The hashtag is a great idea! #minecraft One of the new members was asking about PvP yesterday. Also I remember the old spawn having the rules and ranks. Is that in the new spawn anywhere?

5. gamergirlxo

./warp spawn